GMEX’s Technology stack is based on: Java, JSF web-based GUIs, Low Latency Bus Architecture, FIX Messaging, Data Feeds, open-source database (PostgreSQL) & Linux (Centos) operating systems.
Delivery is typically Agile and experience should be demonstrable of how to drive projects.
Experience in trading applications or financial services is a bonus.
1. Job purpose
To gather client requirements and liaise with the development team to ensure these are delivered satisfactorily.
To be able to demonstrate GMEX systems to potential clients.
To manage test cycles and ensure quality is maintained.
2. Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Business Analysis
• Requirements definition and production of specifications.
• Design study – workshop facilitation.
• Managing client expectation.
- Quality Assurance
• System testing.
• Production of test scripts.
• Management and delivery of Go/NoGo documentation.
- Client Management
• Monitoring of client relationship and interfacing with key business personnel.
• Check daily the 3rd party trade feeds. All non-transmitted trades to be investigated.
• Assist with the creation and maintenance of Market Operations processes, and help improve operational efficiency.
- Client Onboarding
• Liaison with any 3rd parties who are connecting to the GMEX systems
• Training of client and internal staff.
- Other Duties
• Pre-sales demonstrations.
• Assistance in creating sales proposals.
• Flexibility of working hours to coincide with market hours and project deadlines.
3. Key skills
• Ability to deal with staff at all levels.
• Ability to work well under pressure.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.