We are delighted to report our GMEX Market Advancement Programme (MAP) and Fusion, our hybrid centralised and distributed Blockchain enabled exchange trading and post trade solution have well and truly taken off during this quarter.
We are very excited about having initiated several Joint Ventures for both GMEX and FinComEco during the period.
- Joint Venture with Digital Asset Group to develop high impact Blockchain and Crypto Economy initiatives to bridge the gap with mainstream finance. Read the full release here
- INGOT Coin & GMEX Commence Development on the All-Inclusive-Blockchain enabled Ecosystem. Read the full release here.
- ThinkCoin and GMEX announce partnership to develop blockchain-based multi-asset exchange. Read the full release here.
- Block Commodities and FinComEco – a Joint Collaboration Agreement with OST to unlock consumer goods, education and healthcare for African farmers utilising the Blockchain. Read the full release here.
- Block Commodities and FinComEco – Strategic Investor and Launch of FarmCoin Venture in strategic alliance with Swarm Fund (Swarm). Read the full release here.
To finish the 2nd Quarter on a high. Supported by the The UK Government Department for International Trade, GMEX is leading a consortium to launch a Mauritius based International Commodities and Derivatives Exchange (MINDEX) ecosystem.
- Mindex Launch – Read the full release here
- DIT supports GMEX – Read the full release here and the case study here
Moving into the second half of the year we are working with the Association of Futures Markets (AFM) to organise an Autumn Conference to discuss current technologies and market trends, how firms are putting theories into practice and looking at the impact that blockchain and cryptocurrencies are making in established markets and processes.
Find out more and register to attend in September
If you want to learn more about our initiatives and offerings, please get in touch.
Video: What is GMEX Fusion and how does it use both centralised and Blockchain Technology?
Video: An overview of the FinComEco and Block Commodities joint venture related to Swarm Fund
Video: An overview of the MINDEX initiative