GMEX delivers innovative, integrated, end-to-end exchange matching engine technology (ForumMatch), which supports multiple asset classes, including Equities, Debt, FX, Derivatives, Commodities, Cryptocurrencies, Security Tokens, and Digital Assets.
Key features of the ForumMatch exchange matching engine include:
- A proven, robust, scalable, ultra low-latency, high-throughput order matching engine designed to meet regulatory approvals;
- FIX integration as well as a low latency API for market markers/ liquidity providers;
- Open-source technology stack that will reduce the cost of operational licences and on-going support;
- Experience of implementing different trading models and matching algorithms;
- Flexible and customisable system that addresses the specific requirements of the market;
- Ability to handle traditional assets with extension to support digital assets and tokenised traditional assets such as commodities;
- Full technical support and guidance;
- Choice of on-site deployment or fully managed software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for quote, auction and order driven markets supporting both global and local regulation;
- Management of client connectivity;
- Ability to run standalone or integrate with other liquidity pools;
- Integrated market surveillance service with exchange trade reporting as required to ensure high levels of compliance and regulatory oversight appropriate for institutional trading;
- Seamless integration with CCP or CSD clearing and digital custody; and
- Supporting clients across the globe with individually customised solutions.
The ForumMatch trading platform with integral exchange matching engine supports the following trading models:
The above, coupled with our deep domain knowledge of exchanges trading platforms and post trade systems, makes us an ideal partner.