GMEX Group (GMEX) is a leading global provider of multi-asset exchange trading and post trade software/ software-as-a-Service (SaaS) market infrastructure solutions and digital platform services for worldwide financial markets.
Our key business solutions enable the creation and operation of cost effective electronic exchanges and post trade infrastructure in multiple asset classes including equities, debt, FX, derivatives, commodities, cryptocurrencies and digital tokenised assets.
We operate in both developing and developed markets through the establishment of cohesive business and technology ecosystems. GMEX offers the added benefit of interconnection to multiple types of capital markets participants, to enable more efficient, trading, clearing and settlement of both traditional and digital assets.
The GMEX Market Advancement Programme (MAP) is all about partnerships and creating an ecosystem with exchanges and post trade market infrastructure operators to deliver centralised, decentralised & hybrid solutions in a collaborative fashion.
GMEX Group is comprised of the following key businesses:
- GMEX Technologies – Provider of multi-asset traditional and digital exchange trading and post trade technology through a unique partnership driven approach
- GMEX Fusion – Hybrid centralised & Blockchain Distributed Ledger solutions for trading & post-trade
- GMEX MultiHub – An institutional grade ‘multi-asset network of networks’ Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS), to interconnect all types of participants in the capital markets value chain
- GMEX Innovation – Technology as an Enabler – Research & Development of technologically advanced product solutions for exchange trading, clearing, settlement and digital custody
- GMEX Services – Strategic consultancy, implementing services & support for exchanges and market infrastructure providers across asset classes including digital assets
- Pyctor – A decentralised permissioned digital market infrastructure technology network providing institutional grade custody and transaction services for digital assets in regulated environments.